Friday $5 Per Adult
Saturday $10 Per Adult
Sunday $8 Per Adult
Children Under 12 Free of Charge
**NO PETS ARE ALLOWED INTO THE FESTIVAL**
FRIDAY: 4 PM TO 9 PM - SATURDAY: 10 AM TO 9 PM
SUNDAY: 10 AM TO 6 PM
* A portion of admission proceeds go to support the
Knights of Columbus.
CELEBRATING 28 YEARS AS
LARGEST SEASIDE FESTIVAL!
WHEN: Weekend after Labor Day: September 8, 9, 10
- Friday - 4 PM to 9 PM
- Saturday - 10 AM to 9 PM
- Sunday - 10 AM to 6 PM
WHAT: A spectacular Seaside Festival (Ocean Boulevard closed to traffic) featuring:
- 60 of the Seacoast’s top restaurants serving an abundance of mouthwatering seafood. Choose from favorites like fried clams, shrimp, and lobster (steamed, fried, or in a roll) to non-seafood items like BBQ Ribs, “Blooming Onions” and sumptuous desserts.
- 80 Arts & Crafts vendors promoting locally made products and hundreds of Ocean Boulevard merchants offering end-of-the-season Sidewalk Sales.
- Continuous Entertainment on two stages featuring 15 Bands and Orchestras playing a variety of music — Blues, Jazz, the Oldies but Goodies, and even a little Rock & Roll!
- Kiddie Land - Featuring the best in Children’s Celebrities, Magicians, Jugglers, Clowns, Face Painting & Games.
- Spectacular fireworks display — Saturday at 8:15 PM.
- A "Don't Miss" thrilling Skydiving demonstration, Sunday at 5 PM.
- Pat Whitley Culinary Chef Demonstrations Saturday and Sunday 11 AM to 2 PM.
- A 200 foot beverage tent serving beer and wine!
- A beach cabana bar in the sand!
- Annual Lobster Roll Eating Contest Saturday, 2:00 pm
WHERE: Ocean Boulevard (Center Beach) is closed to traffic and becomes a pedestrian mall.
FREE SHUTTLE & PARKING: Free parking and shuttle service is available at over 13 in-town satellite parking lots. The shuttle service has proved to be the fastest, safest, and most cost effective way to get to the Festival. With no cost, and less aggravation; it has become the most popular way to attend and enjoy the Festival. For a complete list of available lots check out our website at www.hamptonbeachseafoodfestival.com –OR– Park at the NH State Park (near Seabrook Bridge, Rte. 1A). Parking is $15 per car with FREE TROLLEY SERVICE.
Wear comfortable shoes! Do not eat before you come! Make an early reservation at one of our fine lodging establishments. Bring your friends and family. Please note: Pets are NOT allowed per town ordinance.
INFORMATION: Call the Hampton Area Chamber of Commerce at (603)-926-8718 or visit www.hamptonbeachseafoodfestival.com.