"Voted One of the Top 100 Events
in North America "
-American Bus Association
CELEBRATING 27 YEARS AS
LARGEST SEASIDE FESTIVAL!
FESTIVAL FACT SHEET
WHEN: Weekend after Labor Day: September 9, 10, 11, 2016
- Friday - 4 PM to 9 PM
- Saturday - 10 AM to 9 PM
- Sunday - 10 AM to 6 PM
WHAT: A spectacular Seaside Festival (Ocean Boulevard closed to traffic) featuring:
- 60 of the Seacoast’s top restaurants serving an abundance of mouthwatering seafood. Choose from favorites like fried clams, shrimp, and lobster (steamed, fried, or in a roll) to non-seafood items like BBQ Ribs, “Blooming Onions” and sumptuous desserts.
- 80 Arts & Crafts vendors promoting locally made products and hundreds of Ocean Boulevard merchants offering end-of-the-season Sidewalk Sales.
- Continuous Entertainment on two stages featuring 15 of the top local Bands playing a variety of music — Blues, Jazz, the Oldies but Goodies, and even a little Rock & Roll!
- Kiddie Land – Entertainment for families and kids.
- Spectacular fireworks display — Saturday at 8:15 PM.
- A "Don't Miss" thrilling Skydiving demonstration, Sunday at 5 PM.
- Wicked Bites Culinary Chef Demonstrations Saturday and Sunday 11 AM to 4 PM.
- A 200 foot beverage tent serving beer and wine!
- A beach cabana bar featuring great bands in the sand!
- Annual Lobster Roll Eating Contest Saturday, 2:00 pm
WHERE: Ocean Boulevard (Center Beach) is closed to traffic and becomes a pedestrian mall.
FREE SHUTTLE & PARKING: Free parking and shuttle service is available at over 13 in-town satellite parking lots. The shuttle service has proved to be the fastest, safest, and most cost effective way to get to the Festival. With no cost, and less aggravation; it has become the most popular way to attend and enjoy the Festival. For a complete list of available lots check out our website at www.hamptonbeachseafoodfestival.com –OR– Park at the NH State Park (near Seabrook Bridge, Rte. 1A). Parking is $15 per car with FREE TROLLEY SERVICE.
- $5 per Adult on Friday and $10 per Adult on Saturday and $8 Sunday
- Children under 12 free of charge
Wear comfortable shoes! Do not eat before you come! Make an early reservation at one of our fine lodging establishments. Bring your friends and family. Please note: Pets are NOT allowed per town ordinance.
INFORMATION: Call the Hampton Area Chamber of Commerce at (603)-926-8718 or visit www.hamptonbeachseafoodfestival.com.
“One of the Top 100 Events in
- American Bus Association
1996 w 2001 w 2003 w 2006 w 2007w 2008w 2009 w2010 w 2011 w 2012 w 2013w 2014 w 2015